Terms & Conditions
All items are handmade so please expect inconstancies.
All & Collection products are subject to availability. While every effort will be made to display accurate stock information, there may be times where stock is depleted after an order has been purchased.
- We reserve the right to limit purchase quantities, supply only one part of an order or to divide orders for delivery.
- Any items, prices, and services featured on andcollection.com are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- All product descriptions and specifications are approximate and provided for your convenience only.
Prices displayed on The & Collection website are quoted in US Dollars. While we do our best to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. Should there be a pricing error for your order, we will give you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the order.
The & Collection accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Your credit card will be charged upon order confirmation.
Since we are small and just starting out, The & Collection offers standard domestic ground shipping on all purchases for $7.50. For expedited shipping or special options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that your on-screen transaction total reflects estimated tax; the actual sales tax will be calculated when your order is shipped and may vary from the estimated tax.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- The & Collection orders generally ship within 5-7 business days. Delivery times are provided solely as guidelines and are subject to change.
- If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been processed by our warehouse, we are unable to make any changes. Please refer to The & Collection’s return policy below if you wish to change an order after it has been processed.
- Once dispatched from our warehouse, we are unable to reroute deliveries.
- The & Collection cannot ship to P.O. Boxes at this time.
- If you would like to return an item, please request a Return Authorization (RA) number within 10 days of receiving your order.
- You may request an RA number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason for your return. Your item must be shipped to returns within 5 days of receiving your RA number.
- We will accept full-priced merchandise with their original packaging and tickets.
- Merchandise must be unused, unworn and in an unaltered condition.
- Refunds may only be issued in the same form as payment.
- Sale merchandise is final sale, refunds will not be issued.
To best maintain the soft, resilient and lustrous fiber (originally derived from the cocoons of silkworms), professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Machine wash cotton garments in cold water, gentle cycle with like colors. Dry the garment flat to help keep its shape and prolong its life. Use a warm iron when needed.
Silk / Cotton Blend
Hand-wash silk/cotton blend garments in cold water separately. Natural vegetable dye may bleed on first wash. Dry the garment flat to help keep its shape and prolong its life. Use a warm iron when needed. May also be professionally dry cleaned.
To best maintain the lustrous fiber and keep metallic look, professional dry cleaning is recommended.